Sunday, May 28, 2017

Take Me To The Beach & Freebie

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released my favourite summer-sea collection


The ceollection includes

- Take Me To The Beach Kit - Take Me To The Beach Clusters 
- Take Me To The Beach WA - Take Me To The Beach Journal Cards
- Take Me To The Beach QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next four days (Tuesday 05/30) is collection on SALE 54 % Off 

buy - HERE



inspirations








As I wrote above, this is my favorite summer kit. The first layout 
and all the others below I created myself.
I really enjoyed playing with this collection and I am sure you´ll like it too :)





FREEBIE

I prepared free gift - "Take Me To The Beach Add On" , which  is coordinated with "Take Me To Beach Collection"


....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula


6 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)