Thursday, May 18, 2017

Berry Sweet Day - Special & FREEBIE

Hello my friends!

Now in my store - I re-release  extra sweet collection


Collection is for special price! The price is as for kit, but you receive full collection!
Don´t miss special offer because is only for limited time ;)

includes 
-- Berry Sweet Day Kit - - Berry Sweet Day Clusters -- Berry Sweet Day WA --
-- Berry Sweet Day Photomasks -- Berry Sweet Day Alpha --
-- Berry Sweet Day QP --





Sweet inspirations from my fabulous Creative Team

...and inspirations from me ;)

 

FREEBIE

at the last I have for you freebie, that coordinate with my new Berry Sweet Day Collection.

"Berry Sweet Day - freebie QP" download
(QP freebie only for personal use)

....if you downloaded, let me know, if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Don´t miss all new&fresh + freebies&coupons - just Sign up for my Newsletter! Be sure to join to my FACEBOOK Page for daily inspirations and updates from Palvinka designs.


              

Have a wonderful rest of Week,
see you soon with new challenge ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)