Monday, November 28, 2016

$2 - Chick Blitz - last day!

Hello my dear readers!

Cyber Monday is here!

And Monday is last day for buy products from Chick Blitz  category. Here are all products for very special price - ONLY $2. So don´t forget choice some goodies for great deal ;)

From Palvinka Designs are in Chick Blitz these products

(images are clickable to shop)










and last in Chick Blitz category are three CU products from Palvinka Designs each only $2


Don´t forget that Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale are still in live - but only last TWO Days ;)

Buy HERE - PU Store / CU Store


As I promised in last newsletter I´d like show you my another two pages from my new collection - Christmas Joy - which is now on sale - for limited time 65% OFF - last two days.

buy - HERE



... And at the end I'd like - yesterday was time for first candle, we wish you a beautiful and peaceful time of Advent.


((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)