Monday, July 4, 2016

Last day of SALE and new Better Together

Hello !

Hope you have beautiful summer time! I have for you little remind, that today is last day when you can grab full collection Little Artist for a price of kit!


This Collection is fabulous for all creative and also for scholl photos/project.

I used it for photos when my girls play with watercolor ;)

Creative Fusion

I participate in SBG Project Creative Fusion - Better Together.

I did these three products 
(each is for sale separately only)




my creative team combinated these three products and here are some beautiful layouts







Don´t miss freebie which coordinate with my last collection Sea Stories Collection + Free Gift

I will restore price from collection tomorrow, so if you like it buy it TODAY ;)



new inspirations from Sea Stories Collection + Free Gift



Enjoy summer and have a great week ;)

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)